From: ddantgwyn@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: Is the Navalny Intelligence Leak an Olive Branch to Putin?
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 08:49:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Wed, 1 May 2024 08:49 UTC

Is the Navalny Intelligence Leak an Olive Branch to Putin?

Absolving Putin of Navalny’s death could signal an awareness that
negotiations in Ukraine must come soon.

Helen Andrews Apr 30, 2024 12:05 AM

In the world of spy vs. spy, things are always murky. The public got a
glimpse into that shadowy world last week when anonymous officials from
the American intelligence community leaked to the Wall Street Journal the
results of their investigation into the death earlier this year of
dissident Alexei Navalny. The verdict: Putin did not order Navalny killed.

This is contrary to what President Joe Biden claimed at the time. “Make
no mistake. Putin is responsible for Navalny’s death,” he said. Many
commentators leapt to the conclusion that Navalny had been “murdered.”

Skeptical voices were heard early on, including from some unlikely
sources. Ukraine’s hardline intelligence chief, Kyrylo Budanov, said two
weeks after Navalny’s death, “I may disappoint you, but as far as we
know, he indeed died as a result of a blood clot. And this has been more
or less confirmed.” (Budanov has also said that he thinks Yevgeny
Prigozhin might still be alive.)

The Journal story came out just a week after widow Yulia Navalnaya graced
the cover of TIME magazine as one of its 100 Most Influential People of
2024. Vice President Kamala Harris contributed the blurb for Navalnaya,
lauding her as a “courageous fighter” and “a symbol of democratic
values.”

Останалото - на долния адрес:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/is-the-navalny-intelligence-leak-an-olive-branch-to-putin/

Жалко, че Ивайло не си чете пощата, която е обявил тук. Щеше да (ми) е
интересно да видим какво щеше да измисли по повод на тази статия, а и
изобщо за смъртта на Навални.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

interests / soc.culture.bulgaria / Is the Navalny Intelligence Leak an Olive Branch to Putin?

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor