From: wayne_@army.mil (Wayne)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.obama
Subject: Re: Monmouth poll shows less than half the country supports assault weapons ban
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 02:00:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wayne - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 02:00 UTC

On 24 Apr 2023, bigdog <geowright1963@gmail.com> posted some
news:39587a06-0fc3-4659-8126-aa141be5882en@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fewer-americans-support-assault
> -weapon-ban-survey/ar-AA1ahw6Q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=81d9b0da6f4e4b82bfd7b
> e9b599a1a15&ei=14
>
> Even if we accept the liberal definition of an assault weapon being a
> semi-auto rifle, less than half the country supports a ban. The
> country is fairly evenly divided on the issue and another poll might
> show a slim majority support it. It really doesn't matter. Half the
> country should not be allowed to deny the other half a fundamental
> right. It's going nowhere. The Republican House isn't even going to
> consider such a ban and the Senate Republicans would filibuster it if
> it even got to that chamber.

Anybody screaming for a gun ban has no right to be defended by the
American military. Make a list of everyone who complains, kick their
doors in at night and cut their throats including their fucked up tranny
kids.

interests / alt.military.retired / Re: Monmouth poll shows less than half the country supports assault weapons ban

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor