From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Britain is about to surrender its sovereignty to the WHO (NWO/WEF)!
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 20:36:19 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 1 May 2024 19:36 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/30/who-treaty-parliament-vaccines-sovereignty/

Bill Gates and the Chinese Communist Party will be running this country
if Roland Rat signs the treaty! 🀬

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: Britain is about to surrender its sovereignty to the WHO (NWO/WEF)!

<v0ua3a$3cecv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://novabbs.i2p/sport/article-flat.php?id=7815&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7815

From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Britain is about to surrender its sovereignty to the WHO
(NWO/WEF)!
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 21:52:56 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Wed, 1 May 2024 20:52 UTC

On 01/05/2024 20:36, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/30/who-treaty-parliament-vaccines-sovereignty/
>
> Bill Gates and the Chinese Communist Party will be running this country
> if Roland Rat signs the treaty! 🀬

In his opening remarks to the Seventy-second World Health Assembly, WHO
Director General, Dr Tedros announced the appointment of prominent
international footballer Alisson Becker as WHO Goodwill Ambassador for
Health Promotion.
Alisson Becker is the goalkeeper of the Brazil and *Liverpool* football
teams and an advocate for promoting physical activity, particularly of
children.
Alisson Becker is also the husband of fellow WHO Goodwill Ambassador for
health promotion, Dr NatΓ‘lia Loewe Becker, a medical doctor and health
advocate from Brazil.
Health promotion is central to efforts to promote healthy lives and
guide communities and countries to provide the systems and services
needed to ensure people can achieve the highest levels of health and
well-being.
more...
https://www.who.int/about/collaboration/goodwill-ambassadors
🀣
πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ
--
New technologies and approaches are merging the physical, digital, and
biological worlds in ways that will fundamentally transform humankind.

Re: Britain is about to surrender its sovereignty to the WHO (NWO/WEF)!

<v0ufag$3dj0c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://novabbs.i2p/sport/article-flat.php?id=7816&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7816

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš°)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
(NWO/WEF)!
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 23:22:04 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 1 May 2024 22:22 UTC

On 01/05/2024 21:52, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 01/05/2024 20:36, Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly πŸ’‰πŸ’€βš° wrote:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/30/who-treaty-parliament-vaccines-sovereignty/
>>
>> Bill Gates and the Chinese Communist Party will be running this
>> country if Roland Rat signs the treaty! 🀬
>>
> In his opening remarks to the Seventy-second World Health Assembly, WHO
> Director General, Dr Tedros announced the appointment of prominent
> international footballer Alisson Becker as WHO Goodwill Ambassador for
> Health Promotion.
> Alisson Becker is the goalkeeper of the Brazil and *Liverpool* football
> teams and an advocate for promoting physical activity, particularly of
> children.
> Alisson Becker is also the husband of fellow WHO Goodwill Ambassador for
> health promotion, Dr NatΓ‘lia Loewe Becker, a medical doctor and health
> advocate from Brazil.
> Health promotion is central to efforts to promote healthy lives and
> guide communities and countries to provide the systems and services
> needed to ensure people can achieve the highest levels of health and
> well-being.
> more...
> https://www.who.int/about/collaboration/goodwill-ambassadors
> 🀣

You jabtards are pure evil and will be the death of us all.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Re: Britain is about to surrender its sovereignty to the WHO (NWO/WEF)!

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor